Friday, November 9, 2007

2 Steps Back, 1 Step Forward?

Task 1: Get gym membership-----well, that hasn't happened yet. But the day is still young so there's a chance it could still happen before this week offically ends!

As for my raging Coke addiction it's still exactly that. A raging addiction. Yesterday, I guzzled like there was no tomorrow (cut me some slack, I worked all day and then had to come home to work on a paper and presentation for class today!). But out of pure guilt, I did drink a bottle of water. That's right, a whole bottle. And I didn't drown, or gag from it's lack of sugar and caffeine. Hooray me!

My problem is: how do I make time for working out when I have zero time left to spare?

Excuse me, I need some caffeine before I head off on my introspective journey.

No comments: