I'd like to get a beautiful, Gisele Bundchen-like body, be healty, and be able to eat whatever I want, whenver I want without putting forth any diet or exercise effort at all what-so-ever.
Is that really too much to ask?
Yeah, yeah, I know the answer to that question.
So I was sick this weekend (who's suprised?). Didn't do anything but lay in bed, down tylenol, guzzle coke, and pop mini reese's peanut butter cups. I don't think I saw a green veggie (or a veggie period) all weekend! I have a sore throat, a headache, and a nasty case of the snots. If there are any readers still out there, aren't you s0 glad you've kept with me thus far?!
Up until now, this blog has been a little whiny, a little snarky and painfully spotlights this writer's non-motivation (for working out that is).
As Scarlett O'hara said, "Tomorrow is another day," which is true, but there's also "No time like the present," so I guess I need to revise my strategy.
I believe that baby steps are in order. My first goal will be with dinner tonight.
Goal 1: Fix dinner at home instead of grabbing fast food. Green beans are a must.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment